Sunday, August 28, 2011

Review: Shift By Jeri Smith-Ready


Review: Shift by Jeri Smith-Ready
(Shade, Book 2)

Aura’s life is anything but easy. Her boyfriend, Logan, died, and his slides between ghost and shade have left her reeling. Aura knows he needs her now more than ever. She loves Logan, but she can’t deny her connection with the totally supportive, totally gorgeous Zachary. And she’s not sure that she wants to.Logan and Zachary will fight to be the one by her side, but Aura needs them both to uncover the mystery of her past—the mystery of the Shift.
As Aura’s search uncovers new truths, she must decide whom to trust with her secrets…and her heart.

  • Reading level: Young Adult
  • Hardcover: 384 pages
  • Publisher: Simon Pulse (May 3, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1416994084
  • ISBN-13: 978-1416994084
Review: 5x5
Ok as a note I HEART this series! Jeri really has a knack for what she does..making you feel all that you are reading. I am vested in each of these characters and wouldn't want it any other way. This book will blow you away! If you read and liked - loved Shade then this is a MUST! 

Personal note: ( and I don't usually do this) I had someone Very close to me like in the first book die on me at 17, and I am not sure I wouldn't have done exactly what Aura has in these books. Makes me think and that is so cool! It even grips me harder that I have had this experience in my life and I can put myself in her place :)  MUCH LOVE..

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read this series, but have heard a lot about it. Hopefully, i'll have a chance to read it soon.

    Tia @ Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...