Sunday, November 4, 2012

UtopYA Con 2013 *Let's Do It Again*


So I have News! The amazingly Awesome peeps at UtopYA Con in Nashville, TN have once again invited little ole' me to come and be on a panel "Panel Crasher that I am" again!

Yes I actually did this dance!

Then I told the hubby and I was like, This is... 

So, You want to know a bit about This Amazing Con? sure you do :) 

Taken from the UtopYA site:
Founded and funded by Janet Wallace, owner of Social Deviants, and put together by a team of volunteers, utopYA is truly a labor of love from fans and aspiring authors in the Nashville area.
Let me just say that Janet is one of those peeps that once you meet her, you will want to keep talking with her and get to know her even better! She's brilliant and nice and all around AWESOME!

They did this really cool Meet the panelists last year... and Here was mine...  If you haven't read/seen the craziness that was Mine and Tess' Video Recap's from last years well, you are totally missing out LOL.


I met some really great friends *yes, I call some of the Authors I met there my friends* that I talk to on a daily basis!! You need to come on down this year and get in on this great experience! Fans will have a chance to meet and talk to everyone there!





6 comments:

  1. I will see ya there, girlie! I can't wait!!! Ahhh!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh WHAT!? This is in Nashville? I live 40 minutes away!! I want to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CANT WAIT!!!!! I am going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Yay! Yay! I'm planning on being there too! I can't wait to actually meet all you peeps. I'm skipping the hubbies 20th high school reunion for this haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...