Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cover Characteristic - Men Without Shirts


This is a weekly meme, hosted my Sugar and Snark, featuring a 
cover characteristic.  You pick your favorite FIVE covers that match the 
weeks characteristic.


I was so excited to run across this meme because I LOVE, no really LOVE, me some covers and I love to share them with ya'll.  Today it's just me sharing my favorite covers but perhaps soon I can get SupaGurl and BookGeek AM to share too!


Today's Cover Characteristic is:  Men without shirts


Love the tattoos on this one.  Plus add the ammo and it makes 
you really wonder what this story is about 



Another with tattoos but I love the fake/real butterfly


Just some yummy abs 


Anyone who knows me knows I'm a football fan ;)


Look at those scratch marks!  Need a I say more?



So what do you think?  Do you have a favorite shirtless male cover?


4 comments:

  1. You should add a warning to this blog post! See my personal suggestion below...
    "Before opening post, please sit down, protect you screen from drooling and excessive fingerprints, and for the love of God grab a cold towel or something cause these covers are HOT!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI - my previous post was not based on personal experience. Not. At. All.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the walking disaster cover!
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...