Saturday, May 24, 2014

REVIEW of Jordyn by Tiffany King


Jordyn (A Daemon Hunter Novel)
By: Tiffany King



Hand to hand combat training: Check 
Cardio and strength training: Check 
Daemon hunting: Check 
Anomaly: Check 

Check, check, check, check...That's all my life is. There's nothing ordinary about me. I'm "special." I know this because I'm reminded of it every stinking day. I can kick a Daemon's ass with both hands tied behind my back. I can run up a mountain without breaking a sweat. Know what I can't do? Get guys to notice me, or hang out with friends like normal people do. I can't just be ordinary because I have an Arch Angel for a mentor who is always breathing down my neck, and a family of angelic Guides and Protectors who scrutinize every little thing I do. Just for a day I want a life where I'm no longer some anomaly, where I don't have to feel like a lab rat. 

And then I met Emrys. Okay, so my mentor and family hate him, but probably for good reason. After-all, he is a Soul Trader, and they aren't the most trust worthy beings. But, he is sooo hot with his green eyes, leather jacket and the sexiest tattoo you've ever seen running down his back. And-he doesn't treat me like a project. 

I've got myself in quite a little quandary here. Choosing between my responsibilities, and the Trader that holds my heart is something I didn't sign up for. Torn between two different worlds, I must now decide who to trust and who to walk away from. What's a girl to do? See what I mean? I am an anomaly. I am Jordyn. 


Get Jordyn NOW FOR FREE!



Stalk Find Tiffany King on the web: 



Review: 

Tiffany hasn't disappointed yet... and Jordyn is NO different! Talk about an action packed thrill ride! From the get go you are pulled into Jordyns world and you better buckle up for the ride. I cannot tell you how much I loved this book it was like.... 


Amazing doesn't begin to describe it. I couldn't put it down.... The story line is perfectly paced, filled with action, good v/s evil, intrigue, and hottness. When I started and met Jordyn I was blown away by what a kick-ass girl she was. All I kept picturing in my head was ......


Throw some dark hair on the gal and yepp she is my Jordyn LOL. She is smart, funny, cunning and cocky. I completely fell in love with her from get go. She is faced with things that no one else is and yet she takes it all and kicks it in the face. Then in walks Emrys.... Holy Smokes Batman!

Emrys is a hot, sly, and so many other things all rolled into his Awesomeness. Jumping around places with Jordyn much to the dismay of others is a fun thing to read and enjoy.This girl fell for him fast... and he is now one of my book boyfriends! 


All of the other amazing characters are so fully realized, not one is a throw in there to fill space. You will adore most and question some but mostly you will fall in love with EVERYTHING that is Jordyn.

Toward the end all I can say is this was and still is my reaction...

along with my heart that went and looks like this now....


AMAZING 5 STARS!! 

xoxo
SupaGurl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...