Monday, July 14, 2014

#FREE From The Wreckage by Michele G Miller

For FREEEE!



Just a quick post to let you know that 
From The Wreckage is now FREE
everywhere, except for Barnes & Noble.


“In a matter of minutes on a Friday night, I lost my school, my identity, the security of my first love, the personality of my sweet fearless brother, my best friend, my town, everything as I knew it. Everything changed.” 

"Minutes - that’s all it takes to change your entire life. How do you deal with that?” 

For high school senior Jules Blacklin surviving the storm is only the beginning. Faced with the new reality of her life, she must find a way to rise From The Wreckage and answer the question - how do you get back to normal, when everything that was normal is gone?










WOOT!
The awesome thing about this series is book 2 releases July 17 (that's THIS week!)
and book 3 releases in August!!

An entire series in a little over a month!! YES! Plus each book has an ending so you won't be dying over a cliffy ;)


 You can PRE-Order OOR on
iBooks: http://bit.ly/OORiTunesmgmiller or Smashwords: http://bit.ly/OORbyMGMiller


Add to your Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/1onYX8y
*Amazon buyers will get 48 hours at $0.99 from day of release before it goes to regular price of $2.99


1 comment:

  1. This post contains useful information which helps us a lot. I have never seen such a great post. your wonderful post can inspire a lot and helps us. I visit your website often and share with my friends....keep sharing.. warm Greeting.
    retirement income planner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...